Our Queenstown based fishing trips are operated by registered fishing guide Stu Dever, who has over 20 years fishing experience. His boat, the "Chinook" is a new 34-foot high-speed purpose built luxury boat and is fully enclosed for all weather. It is fitted with a private electric flush toilet and heaters.
"Chinook" is registered under the Marine Safety Authority, and carries a complete range of safety equipment. All fishing equipment is supplied and is of top quality. The target fish are Salmon, Rainbow and Brown Trout.
All 365 Days
From 2 hours through to full day trips
Fishing Boat Trips depart at times that suit you
Fishing Boat Trips is located at the Beach St jetty - Queenstown Bay Maps here >>
Courtesy pick up transport is available from hotels and motels in the Queenstown area
Can take up to eight people
- All fishing equipment
- Fishing licenses are available on board or better still, online here >>
- Light refreshments
You need to bring
- Warm clothes
- 2 hours $150.00 each adult and $75 each child
- 3 hours $180.00 each adult and $90 each child
- 4 hours $220.00 each adult and $110 each child
- Private charter rate is $400 per hour (up to 4 people)
If it were just a hobby, we wouldn't be this good!